Monday, November 25, 2013

Hi.

So I'm not quite sure what I'll end up posting here, or even if this will be a thing but I keep telling myself I want to start a journal or a blog or something so why not just do it? So here I am, and we'll see what happens.

I'm currently 19 years old and a sophomore at your typical north eastern small liberal arts college, pursuing a degree in psychology and dance (with a double concentration in dance science and performance) with the oh so lofty goals of becoming a physical therapist for dance as well as acquiring many other degrees and certifications to help me help others the best I can.

I'm a 5'10" (almost 5'11") girl who is (incredibly) single (the term is forever a scone because you're so alone you might as well be a scone) and currently in the process of redefining her sexuality (recently I began to identify as pansexual but I prefer to just say I'm a sexual human being). I'm also currently redefining my life in general, trying to find out what I want from life and how I can be the best me I can. It's a process and quite the struggle, but that's a part of life and I'm welcoming it.

So maybe this will be an enormous failure like a lot of things, but maybe this will be a great experience and maybe my story can help someone else...

welcome to my journey, welcome to my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment