Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Breakkkk :)

Today was our last day of classes and then thanksgiving break officially started at 6pm :D yay!!!! To make even better I only had to go to one of my four classes and it was a dance conditioning class at that! So then I basically spent most of my day sleeping, the idea of having break a made me even more tired. I think this was the least I've ever brought home for a break because I was just too lazy and tired to really do it so I was actually able to fit everything in my trunk! Imagine that lol. Anyways I'm happy to be getting away from school for a little bit to relax, even though I know my family is going to drive me absolutely crazy!

Second post! I did it! I'll try to keep up during the holiday, but for now it's corny hallmark Christmas movies for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment