Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday?

Hey y'all, hope you had the greatest of thanksgivings, I had quite the adventurous day with all of my family out to visit. I decided to for-go on the Black Friday shopping because well a) I'm broke and b) I have no patience for that shit (however, my aunt did buy me two new pairs of fabulous shoes...YAY!!!) I've always found holidays a bit ridiculous, all of the focus being on money and looks and what not instead of what they're meant to be about, spending time with family, being thankful and relaxing, sometimes it's nice to just sit around together in pajamas instead of trying to cram 8,000 different activities in so you can brag about all you did and spend time together without actually being together, but maybe that's just me...
Well that's all for now! I have another one of our "family fun" activities to do...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment